The short story is that these bangles look cool in a stack together or with other bangles and bracelets. Here is what else I know.
* They are very light so would be great for long wear.
* 2 out of 3 of them are marked "925". One isn't, but they obviously are a set.
* The rope details is a very pale gold.
* Based on when I remember my grandmother wearing these, 1980s vintage. When her and her husband got a boat - so nautical.
* good vintage condition - these were well loved - I remember they were worn almost every day for years.
Pricing based on their coolness - I wish I understood why 2/3 were stamped sterling silver. A great deal to snatch up. Regardless, cool bangles.
Message me if you want to buy just one.
All of my jewelry items come from my grandmother's well-loved and curated collection. She was on the cutting edge of fashion for 50 years, creating a fantastic collection of vintage fun and elegance.
1 business day
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.